Thursday, December 3, 2009

Clarins body products? are they good?

i recently had a baby and i was thinking about useing thier strech mark control cream to help make my strech marks be less noticable. also thier high definition body lift. did anyone see results? i know strech marks do not totally go away but was wondering if anybody found a way to make them less noticable.Clarins body products? are they good?
Try 3 drops of frankincense essential oil in 20mls of pure almond oil rubbed onto the marks morning and night time. It works wonders!





However - If you are breast feeding, please check that frankincense is safe to use, I've never needed to know that.





I have used a lot of Clarins products over the years, and I've liked them all, but although I've not used the items you mention, I've never seen ANY product do better than the frankincense.Clarins body products? are they good?
follow lisa scarcy advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse