Thursday, December 3, 2009

Recently purchased clarins wrinkle serum for men. this stuff really work?

You know, pure lanolin is cheaper and works better, for more than just age lines. You'll find it in the breastfeeding supplies in the baby section. Believe me, check out my 360 and tell me that I look 32. (ok, 32 next month, but when you don't look old, you love to admit your age and shock people)Recently purchased clarins wrinkle serum for men. this stuff really work?
Using a wrinkle cream helps,but it's a combination of things that will help you look younger.Eat fresh fruits and veggies,sleep well,and excersise.I find that sleeping well works for me,my skin looks soo much better compared to when I don't get a good night's sleep.And by the way,I love clarins more than any other line.Recently purchased clarins wrinkle serum for men. this stuff really work?
I'm not a bug fan of Clarins. When you try out a product, if you see a dramatic difference on your skin, then you consider it to be good. Me and few of my friends tried Clarins, no suprise! You're not limited to men's line. The only differences between men's line and regular is their price, gentleness, oiliness, and scent. Men's skin tends to be more sensitive than women because of shaving on a regular basis, which is a lot of shredding of skin. Men's skin are tend to be more oily than women, however, if you're starting to see wrinkle, that's because you're again (i hate this word!!!) and your skin doesn't produce as much oil as you use to thus it's dry and wrinkle appears!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse