Monday, November 30, 2009

Has anyone tried any of Clarins new Instant Light products?

I've never heard of them,sorry.Has anyone tried any of Clarins new Instant Light products?
YES


the foudation feels so smooth on your skin!


it's my favourite and it doesn't break the bank!





and the skin care products are quite good too!Has anyone tried any of Clarins new Instant Light products?
Yes their great.


they boosted my complexion


%26amp; took away the bags from under my eyes.





real beauty secret!





=]


i love them


=]


+ the foundation doesnt dry up atall its moisturising %26amp; soaks in perfectly
I've tried them. Theyr'e amazing, but not too great for people with oily skin. They provide great moisture for dry skins and they really make you glow!!!!!
It is a great product was skeptical at first , but cleared up most of the imperfections on my skin,,, didn't work as well for my sister who has oily skin but it did a great job on my skin which is sensitive and not oily,, i love this product and i highly recommend it.
no i have not
yep
No I haven't but my sister uses the instant light products, I think it works good for her.
no sorry haven't used it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse