Thursday, December 10, 2009

Best eye make up remover?Lancome or Clarins or...?

they say Lancome and Calrins is the best for sensitive types.Best eye make up remover?Lancome or Clarins or...?
clarins, without a doubt. It comes off so quick without having to rub!Best eye make up remover?Lancome or Clarins or...?
I have super sensative eyes - I only use Mary Kay or Baby Oil. They work great and the Mary Kay lasts a long time.
I wear contacts and I use baby oil with aloe vera. It's about $2 a bottle and lasts along time. Buy cotton pads (also about $2) apply a little baby oil to the cotton pad and swipe over eye. Repeat until eye makeup is gone. Then wash face with regular wash. I promise this will work just as well, if not better than the professional eye makeup removers. If it is sensitive enough for a baby, I think it will be okay for your eyes.
almay is the best-non allergenic, fragrance free, and dermatologist recommended. plus, you can get it at wal mart! it's great stuff.
Neutrogena is fantastic %26amp; is suitable for sensitive eyes.
Avon will do the job Save your money on the others
I like oil of olay's cream eye makeup remover. I find the creams to be the most gentle, than the oil or the liquid ones like Garnier..





I wear waterproof mascara, so it tends to be hard to take off. If you soak a cotton pad with the remover, place it on your eye for 10 seconds, then gently rub, it'll be more effective than rubbing right away without letting the product soak in.
http://uma.chanel.com/product.php?chnprd鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse