Thursday, December 10, 2009

Body shop or Clarins?

Which brand skincare should I purchase?


Clinique which I am using, has totally no effect on me, causing me to lose confidence in Department store products.Body shop or Clarins?
clarins products are awesome,expecially for sensetive skin.i try both body shop and clarins and also clinique.i think clinique inneffective, body shop coused small pimples at first but clarins have treat my skin.i also recommend elizabeth arden.good luck!Body shop or Clarins?
I dont even know what clarins is...but i love the body shop.
Clarins.


Unfortunately, if you want to see effects, you should buy something with chemicals in.
it depends. if i have to choose between two, i'll take Clarins for more ';seroius'; problem, while body shop is for the ';leisure'; one. =)
Philosophy!!! This the best product I have ever used and I am pretty picky what I use on my face. I have used Body Shop products too -- those work well, but for some reason I just see more results with Philosophy products.
clarins is kinda expensive so body shop
I personally like using Oil of Olay. You don't have to go to a department store to purchase it so you can practically get it at any drug store around. The prices are reasonable and the products actually work for me.
then use the body shop... :) good luck!

1 comment:

  1. レイバン aviatorを掛けてる友達にあって、久々にあったせいか、サングラスを掛けてるせいか、いつもよりかっこよく見える。自分もこの夏に、レイバン RB2140を買ったが、夜型なので、あんまり使うことなく、勿体無いと思う。レイバン サングラスの好きなその友達にあげようと。トリーバーチ

    ReplyDelete

 
credot siosse