Thursday, December 3, 2009

I've just had a makeover at the Clarins counter in Debenhams. What do you think?

Am I a babe?





(Will Crispy love me again?)I've just had a makeover at the Clarins counter in Debenhams. What do you think?
Gorgeous my darling simply gorgeousI've just had a makeover at the Clarins counter in Debenhams. What do you think?
Stunning, just a guess but, she didn't happen to have a white stick did she??
take the b4st4rds to court
Who ever did it needs to go to specsavers..
i think you are lucky.
Absolutely FABULOUS =)
oh yea that really u..lol
You look lovely Babe! I`m sure Crispy will have trouble holding back.
its lovely stunning fabulous amazing and i have run out of compliments... or i just wasted them....
Wipe your nose, hold your chins up, let's have a look... (you asked for it with an avatar like that).
try havin another 1 love,thats if they've got the whole day 2 spend on u!
Booooooootiful.I am green with envy.,,,,or possibly nausea..
you look like Jade Goody. Poor you.
OMG !!
Dont go out during daylight hours - you'll scare children.
Depends how bad you looked before!! I'd need to see a before picture to compare the after picture!
OFLOL! Should have gone to ';benefit'; counter;))


Crispy willl love you tho:))
LOL!!!! Yes Donna, i believe Crispy will be falling at your feet when he sees you! You're a babe and i might go to Debenhams tomorrow and have the same done! You're a star!!!!
If you paid for that you were robbed, i'd ask for your money back.
its almost enough to turn me ... mmm sexy ...
why bother with a make over just be your self you look good any way
ummmmmm!


ummmmmm!


I'm sorry maybe it is just my compoooter but I totaly don't think sooooo.


Blue Eye shadow and red lips!!!!!!!!!!


YOu need to go with more of an Earth tone colors, Please!!!


You will look Fabuloius
erm abit over the top i say
Try the Lancome counter. Not saying you dont look nice you do. Perhaps Clarins does'nt suit your particular skin tone. Try less is more approach. You good though!
hot. that is a good look! crispy will be smootchin and whooting when he sees u.
Hi the make up is too heavy for a daytime look good for night time. I hope you didn't get forced to buy anything!! Book a party with the Body Shop and they will get you loads of tips and advice on make up, I can say that because I am one. Crispy should love you for the beautiful person inside rather than the one outside. If he doesn't DUMP HIM!
a little (TOO MUCH) lipstick I think, and SMILE! then you would be a babe (not)
stunning
as a former Clarins girl, id say you look b-e-autiful
You are virtually stunning my friend.
You look lovely nice and subtle, crispy will adore you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse