Thursday, December 3, 2009

Is Clinque skin range better then Clarins?

I need help its my mams birthday soon and i need to know which skin care range is better help thanks


xxxIs Clinque skin range better then Clarins?
not sure which is better but clinique is recommended for sensitve skins, people who tend to have allergies etc...


i think clarins is better for ageing skin. but on the whole they're probably as good as each other.Is Clinque skin range better then Clarins?
I've only used one Clarins item before so am not sure which one's better but I've heard that Clinique is better.





If you wanna get a gift for your mum, I'd recommend Clinique. I once bought a clinique anti-ageing cream for my mum and she quite liked it.





I hope this helps!
I would recommend Clarins over Clinque any day!!! I'm a 40yrs young African American female and this is the best product on the market. I have used it for the past 20yrs without any problems at all. I would however suggest u let your mom accompany u to ensure that she gets a consultation for the correct products for her skin type.
clinque is good for young skin but i would recommend clarins as they are good for everyone. I have tried both but always go back to Clarins for their moisturisers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse