Thursday, December 10, 2009

Which product do ypu think it's better for oily and dark skin as a eg:nivea,clarins,l'oreal.?

give me cosmetic product and its number including the answerWhich product do ypu think it's better for oily and dark skin as a eg:nivea,clarins,l'oreal.?
I worked for Clarins and they are at the top in France. I prefer them dramatically compared to nivea or l'oreal - I was never into their makeup but skin care, yea definitely a real dream to use.





I also like Dr. Murad and lots of homemade remedies type of things.Which product do ypu think it's better for oily and dark skin as a eg:nivea,clarins,l'oreal.?
garnier
Nivea... they have great facial products, check them out, it really depends on you facial characteristics, so I can't tell you which ones you should use.
I use Clairins
I love clarins......





They cater for all skin types but i have had the best reaction using their comb/oily skincare line.





check it out.





http://us.clarins.com/webapp/wcs/stores/鈥?/a>





I use the oil control line....its FABULOUS!!!
loreal

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse