Thursday, December 3, 2009

Which one is better, lancome or clarins foundation? I have oily skin.?

i have just bought some of the lancome adaptive foundation its for normal to combination skin!! i think it is amazin! the best foundation i have used! it helps mattify ur skin too so u dont get shine on ur nose n that! so id go with that foundation!!! go an test some at a shop that sells it b4 u decide whether to buy it tho!! it cost me 拢22.00!! which is a bit pricy but i think its worth it an it doesnt clog ur pores n make u get spots!! x xWhich one is better, lancome or clarins foundation? I have oily skin.?
lancome... clarins is poo.Which one is better, lancome or clarins foundation? I have oily skin.?
I have try neither. But i tried Chanel shine free powder, it works well on me (i have a very oily skin).
Both are nice just get oil-free foundation :) I know I have oily skin too, oh and make sure it is shine free :)
Lancome's Photogenic foundation is awesome!!! I have oily skin as well and this foundation works great for me.. The coverage is really good and I love the way the foundations ';slides'; on to my skin... You should definately give it a try! =)
Not sure which one is better, Ive never used them but I have extreamly oily skin and I use Estee Lauder Double Wear, stay in place make-up and it works great.
mary kay

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse