Thursday, December 3, 2009

Clarins Beauty Flash Balm- anyone ever used it?

Is it really the miracle product I've heard it is?Clarins Beauty Flash Balm- anyone ever used it?
yeah its brilliant after a wild night out when your skin looks rubbish, just slap some on and you look great again!Clarins Beauty Flash Balm- anyone ever used it?
Bought it. Tried it. Didn't do a thing!! Save your pennies for something useful!
Not worth the money, just like all the other wonder cream claims!
This product is the best one i have tried, i use it on special occasions only . i apply after my shower and let it sink in while doing my hair then my make up just glides on.
Have used it couple of times but doesnt work miracles. Actually prefer Tescos Skin Wisdom, very similar and lot cheaper.
I tried it as they told me it was good for problem skin - quite the opposite! They did give me a full refund though
Yes. I've used it and would recommend it.


I've also tried 8 hour cream, Elizabeth Arden. These products really do work. (Don't expect miracles though).
no it's not. wish i had asked this question before i bought it. it's a waste of money, agree with above save your money for something useful!!
ask for a sample first
Clarins do give away testers, in my local boots they have little pots and scoop some of the cream out into it, I've tried it on my hand and walked around for the rest of the day with a fine smooth looking right hand! I would recommend asking for a tester though...and then if you like it go to kelko.co.uk and see if you can find it cheaper! Unless you want your boots points. Sneaky shopper, that's me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse