Thursday, December 10, 2009

Clinique, Lancome or Clarins?

Which one is your favorite?





Mine is Clarins...I love their men's skincare line =)Clinique, Lancome or Clarins?
Clinique,Clinique, Lancome or Clarins?
Lancome. Uhh I don't have a reason why, that's just what my mom buys me sometimes. And it smells good.


It's also pretty. And French-I'm a Francophile.
Clinique all the way!





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Clinique because it worked for me far more better then a lot of the other expensive out there.
I love Clarins! I'm now working for the company, in fact. What are your faves? Have you tried the new products in the men's line?
Clinique :)
Clinique


=)
Clinique :)
Clinique.
Clarins
lancome!!
Lancome all the way! Their products have always worked the best on me.
You're precious. I like Lancome but no kit crap for me...I require the full size and personal choice of lip color.
i like clinique's mascara
Lancome for Me....!!
i love clinques eyeliner
Lancome...Be my Gay BFF ADD MEH!
Just wash your face with olay total effects. it's less expensive and less girly.
Ive nver heard of clarins. and i have no opinion.





xo
none of the above

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse