Thursday, December 10, 2009

I got a Clarins face wash from Macys (all skin types), the lady gave it to me.?

but a week later, my face is sooooo dry, that my skin is almost peeling (my chin area) . It almost feels like having a face mask on, when it's almost dry. It is sooooo uncomfortable, it doesn't feel good to smile. do u know how much moisturizers i have put on my face???? my skin drinks it right up and it's dry again.... HEEEEEELP.... please.... please..... !!!!!!!! my make up is the same, everything else is the same... nothing has changed.... but i'm doomed.... thanks.... Always xoxoxoxo the Hopeless....I got a Clarins face wash from Macys (all skin types), the lady gave it to me.?
Go back there NOW, while you are still having the problem. Letting her see it will help her to fix it! Good luck!I got a Clarins face wash from Macys (all skin types), the lady gave it to me.?
I agree, stop using it. Clarins makes primarily expensively packaged and fragranced products that DO NOT work any better than drugstore products. Clarins is very much a ';vanity brand'; as far as skincare goes.
stop using it. go back to your normal face wash. get something that it fragrance free and hypoallergnic that way it wont irritate your skin even more
well its obviously the face wash that is drying your skin out so i suggest to not use it anymore. you should try a moisturizing fashwace or a cream cleanser like neutrogena crem cleanser. I use it and it works really well. My face doesnt dry out from it but it keeps me from breaking out a lot. so if you stop using that face wash your skin will probably become less dry.
STOP USING IT





Go to a Walgreens a buy an inexpensive product that moisturizes to the extreme





also you might be allergic to something in the clarin's
  • young skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    credot siosse