Thursday, December 3, 2009

Which brand is better for combination and sensitive and sometimes acne prone skin?Clarins or Carita products?T

Calrins Carita or something else?Which brand is better for combination and sensitive and sometimes acne prone skin?Clarins or Carita products?T
I would not recommend either brand if you have such sensitive skin look into this natural company beeroyalproducts.com the bee-luscious cosmetic and skincare line is amazing I swear by it and will never use anything else again I am so thrilledWhich brand is better for combination and sensitive and sometimes acne prone skin?Clarins or Carita products?T
Clinique is excellent and cheaper than other brands. I have very sensitive skin, but Clinique works well for me
  • young skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    credot siosse