Thursday, December 3, 2009

Clinique and Clarins, which more expensive?

In my country (Greece) both brands are expensive but Clarins is better.Clinique and Clarins, which more expensive?
definitely clarins. Clarins boasted on using natural ingredients, if you survey the cosmetic industry, most brands using natural ingredients like jurlique is more expensive than others.Clinique and Clarins, which more expensive?
I think its clarins, also it depend which country are you from? different country different price
i think it's clarins
Clarins products are more expensive, although I use different products from them both on a daily basis. I love Clarins' Gentle Exfoliating Refiner, Gentle Foaming Cleanser, Tonic Bath %26amp; Shower Concentrate and One-Step facial Cleanser with Orange Extract. As for Clinique, I use Clarifying Lotion and Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion. Now I feel like having a bath with all the goodies and essential oil surrounded by scented candles.
Clarins is more expensive. Visit a department store website to compare prices. www.nordstrom.com has both brands for sale if you want to compare for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse