Thursday, December 3, 2009

Clarins or Dermalogica?

Hello - which would anyone recommend for early 30 yr old skin...I am happy with brands like Olay etc but would like to buy some other cleansers and moisturisers.Clarins or Dermalogica?
dermologica.. clarins is good too but perhaps a little strong for youClarins or Dermalogica?
never heard of those, but I heard orgins is really good and its all natural. its a little pricey. but they have everything, skin car, makeup, fragrances. check it out





http://www.origins.com/home.tmpl
I will always suggest a professional skin care product line rather than a retail or Over The Counter line. Your Esthetician will be able to properly suggest which products will work best on your skin and which will enhance it.
I would recommend a Dermalogica facial, that way they sit down with you and ask about your lifestyle and are able to come up with products that will be perfectly suited to you, rather than just someone in a shop picking something out. Plus, it's a nice treat!
Dermalogica, im also 30 and have to say having started with the Dermalogica about 6 weeks ago my skin has never looked better. I had one of there facials before then bought the prodcuts. Best thing i have ever tried.
Hi i used to use clarins myself until i found the best skin products ever, my girlfriend told me to go to myhealthabcmall.com nd use theirs. The stuff is awesome, been using now for over two years, makes your skin look and feel so good, plus the anti wrinkle cream (i am a little older than you) has taken 90% of my wrinkles away. Try it-its the best
dermalogica
Dermalogica although expensive is the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse