Thursday, December 3, 2009

Does Clarins eye gel work?

Am I doing the right thing using such a product? My eyes seem to be puffier in the morning - but maybe I am paranoid!Does Clarins eye gel work?
Yes, the cooling effect relax my eyes. I used also (aux extraits de Cellules Fraiches) the ';Revitalizing Moisture Base'; with ';cell extracts';. I like Clarins so much ....Does Clarins eye gel work?
I've never tried it but Mary Kay's soothing eye gel is awesome! Check it out on my website! If you decide you want to buy one to try it out, let me know in the comments section that I answered your question and I'll give you a discount! Satisfaction guaranteed! If you don't like it just send it back. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me!
Yes, but be wary if you are sensitive to plant extracts, which is what this brand is based on. For instance, I can't use aloe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse