Thursday, December 10, 2009

Origins or Clarins ,which one is better for acne and redness?

I 've had acne problem for long tome ago. I 'm using Clinique to cure my acne and redness ,but it seem useless for me.


I found


1. Origins ';Spot Removeer'; acne Blemish Treatment Gel.


2. Clarins ';Truly Matte'; Blemish Control.


3. Clarins Multi Repair.


Which one is better for cure acne and redness?





Please , Please , Please , Help me.


Or you all have another choice for me, Please advise me.Origins or Clarins ,which one is better for acne and redness?
i actually didn't like either of them. but i'd choose origins. it more natural to the skin. right now i'm using prescription, but benefit has a good zit zapper, and patricia wexler's line along with murad are both GREAT choices =)Origins or Clarins ,which one is better for acne and redness?
Clarins ';Truly Matte'; Blemish Control works 4 me
well i have used like every thing that is under $60 because my mom seems to think that i am fine and just need to wash my face more consistently (despite the fact that i eventualy begged her to take me to the dermatologist) and nothing really works for me im curently back to useing the meds. my derm. gave me and i sugest getting a acne remedy from a dermatologist. perfect make up that even cures pimples www.eyeslipsface.com just take a look around and you may like it %26lt;3
Proactive, cleanpores, But there expensive


A cheap but really good wash is Deep clean neutrogena

1 comment:

  1. I would use Origins. My face started breaking out and I started using it and it helped a lot. I believe it's very natural also.

    ReplyDelete

 
credot siosse